Fiat 124 Spider Standard Features
124 Spider Classica
- 16" alloy wheels
- Electrically adjustable body coloured door mirrors
- Steel double exhaust pipe
- Body coloured windscreen frame
- LED rear lights
- Leather steering wheel with audio controls
- Leather gear knob
- Black fabric seats
- Black roll bar covers
- 3" infotainment display
- AM/FM radio
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- USB port and Aux-in
- Air conditioning
- Remote central locking
- Keyless Go (engine start button)
- Cruise control with speed limiter
- Front and side airbags
- ESC (Electronic Stability Control)
- TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System)
- Fix&Go puncture repair kit
124 Spider Lusso
Additional equipment compared to Classica:
- 17" alloy wheels
- Chrome double exhaust pipe
- Fog lights
- Premium Silver windscreen frame
- Leather heated seats
- Premium Silver roll bar covers
- Navigation system with 3D maps
- 7" touchscreen with multimedia control knob
- DAB radio
- Bluetooth® and WiFi connectivity
- 2 USB ports and Aux-in
- Automatic climate control
- Keyless Entry
- Parkview rear parking camera
- Rear parking sensors
124 Spider Lusso Plus
Additional equipment compared to Lusso:
- LED headlights and DRLs
- Rain and dusk sensors
- AFS (Adaptive Front-lighting System)
- BOSE audio system with 9 speakers (including 4 integrated in the headrest)
The iconic 1966 design is back in a car created for pure driving pleasure.
Designed to be a Spider
A car created and designed to be a spider. The perfect balance of driving precision and the feeling of freedom that only a true spider can give you.
Seats – Designed to bring you the full 124 Spider experience
Low-slung driver’s seat and perfect side support so you enjoy every bend.
Driving seat – Total control
Every control at your fingertips, so you can stay focused on driving.
Driving - Perfect driving visibility
From the shape of the windscreen pillars to the distinctive position of the wipers, every detail is designed to ensure maximum visibility and road control.
Facilities and Technology Lights - Full LED Technology
Full LED technology headlights with AFS (Adaptive Front-lighting System) to direct the light beam into the bend, headlight washers, rain and dusk sensors: control and visibility in all conditions.
Infotainment – A State of the Art Interface
7" touchscreen display with multimedia control for user-friendly operation of all functions. 3D maps navigation. DAB radio and up to nine speakers. WiFi, Bluetooth connection, two USB ports and AUX input.
Quality Sound - Bose Sound System
An exclusive sound system that ensures top quality audio with the roof open or closed. The Bose system has nine speakers, four of which are integrated in the headrests.
Mechanics - Perfect Weight Distribution
With its longitudinal front engine and rear wheel-drive mechanical layout, Fiat 124 Spider has a perfect weight distribution to ensure exceptional dynamic performance.
Engine - 1.4 Turbo-MultiAir Petrol Engine
A state-of-the-art engine delivering 140 HP and 240 Nm of torque for excellent performance and fuel-efficiency.
- Transmission Type: Manual
- No. of Gears: 6 + Reverse
- Fuel type: Petrol
- Displacement: 1368 cm3
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 45 litres
- Top Speed: 134 mph
- Acceleration (from 0 to 62 mph): 7.5 sec
- Max. Power: 103 kW (140 hp) at 5000 rpm
- Max. Torque: 240 N m at 2250 rpm
- Urban Cycle: 33.2 mpg (8.5 l/100km)
- Extra-urban Cycle: 55.4 mpg (5.1 l/100km)
- Combined Cycle: 44.1 mpg (6.4 l/100km)
- CO2 Emissions: 148 g/km
- Emissions Standard: Euro 6
Fuel consumption and CO2 figures are obtained for comparative purposes in accordance with EC directives/regulations and may not be representative of real-life driving conditions. Factors such as driving style, weather and road conditions may also have a significant effect on fuel consumption.
Suspension - Handling and Control
Double wishbone front suspension and multilink rear suspension: razor-sharp response on bends, perfect road holding and peerless stability.